If I wait to take pictures so that I only capture the exciting, the memorable, the worth-looking-at, then I will never take any at all. Life is, after all, more mundane than exciting; more ordinary than extraordinary; more to be savoured moment-by-moment than endured for the next great excitement. And so I post here both mundane and memorable, as they come my way.

03 March 2007

Geese and bicycles


Here we are again... These are the mad geese that like to snack on humans. They followed Chad to our car the other evening, after (apparently) chasing him around for a while and biting his trousers. So it is not just me, and now he understands that I am not making all this up. They seemed intent upon chewing on the car, too, but then made the tactical decision to back off and seek out some food across the street.





Fortunately, the geese have not yet tried to eat my bike. I rode it to the supermarket yesterday, but it had to wait outside while I was shopping.

No comments: