If I wait to take pictures so that I only capture the exciting, the memorable, the worth-looking-at, then I will never take any at all. Life is, after all, more mundane than exciting; more ordinary than extraordinary; more to be savoured moment-by-moment than endured for the next great excitement. And so I post here both mundane and memorable, as they come my way.

17 March 2007

Camp Adventure

Just before Brown Bag (in the flag room).








Kris addressing the assembled aim students and campers at Brown Bag.







Eli speaking on Wednesday night.








Chad asked me to get a picture of he and Eli together...








I think this may be more what he meant.








Everyone ready for the talent show.









Robbie, the excellent, and also well-dressed, emcee.











And the lovely Shannen, sharing her talent with us.

No comments: