If I wait to take pictures so that I only capture the exciting, the memorable, the worth-looking-at, then I will never take any at all. Life is, after all, more mundane than exciting; more ordinary than extraordinary; more to be savoured moment-by-moment than endured for the next great excitement. And so I post here both mundane and memorable, as they come my way.

21 February 2007

Lots of pink


I just realised that, in what was a serious oversight on my part, I never posted these pics on here! And I was so proud of myself, too...

This was my most recent baby blanket; I decided to try quilting one instead of crocheting, just to see how I liked it. And also how good I am at it. This is not, however, the quilt involved in the sewn finger incident.






Another shot, this time showing the backing. The bear pictured belongs to me; Chad gave it to me after he proposed, so I didn't give it to anyone. He was just happy to be getting his picture taken.

No comments: