If I wait to take pictures so that I only capture the exciting, the memorable, the worth-looking-at, then I will never take any at all. Life is, after all, more mundane than exciting; more ordinary than extraordinary; more to be savoured moment-by-moment than endured for the next great excitement. And so I post here both mundane and memorable, as they come my way.

27 January 2007

Mission Fare

So I've decided to "try my hand" at a daily photo blog for a few days before becoming official, that is, before actually joining the daily photo community. Click the "Lubbock Daily Photo" link to see it.



In the meantime, here are some pics from the Mission Fare last Sunday:



Montevideo, Uruguay












Lima, Peru













Arecibo, Puerto Rico (and the missionary's son!)












Kigali, Rwanda, Africa










Casa de la Esperanza (Children's Home), Anahuac, Mexico













Short-term Missions











Local Outreach Projects







And our own booth for Nottingham, England. We played Disney's Robin Hood, on the basis that you can't separate Nottingham and Robin Hood in the minds of Americans, and it was quite an attraction for the children.

No comments: