If I wait to take pictures so that I only capture the exciting, the memorable, the worth-looking-at, then I will never take any at all. Life is, after all, more mundane than exciting; more ordinary than extraordinary; more to be savoured moment-by-moment than endured for the next great excitement. And so I post here both mundane and memorable, as they come my way.

17 April 2007

Bible Bowl Pics

I am generally opposed to posting pictures of other peoples' children on the internet, so we'll stick to adults and group shots.


Asleep on his feet already and we hadn't even left yet! He was driving, though, so he had plenty of time for sleeping on the road.


Yes, the adults enjoyed the gymnastic centre as much as the children did.


Our angels on Saturday morning (not the most flattering picture of some of them). Oh, and isn't the hotel room lovely? Nice and shiny, yes?


And at the end of the day.


Tired? Whatever do you mean?


This is what happens when I let an eleven-year-old mess with my camera.

No comments: